Terms and Conditions
Et Games Trading Limited is a company registered in England, No. 11169874.
These terms and conditions are drafted in accordance with GDPR and The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013, and shall apply to any contract made after the date commencing 16th May 2018.
FORMATION OF CONTRACT:
Please note that completion of the online checkout process does not constitute a completed contract between us, but rather an offer by you to purchase goods which is accepted by us when we send a confirmation email.
(1) We will do our best to deliver within the stated time. Delays may occur if you’re not in to receive the parcel. Most of our carriers will attempt delivery 3 times, and then the parcel will either be held for collection or returned to us. If your parcel is delayed for any other reason please contact us and we’ll try to resolve the problem.
(2) We will send you a confirmation email when your order is received, and again when it is dispatched.
(3) If you receive a faulty product please contact us, and we will arrange for return delivery and send a replacement or refund as you wish.
(4) If your order has been damaged in transit then please do not sign for it, and contact us within 12 hours. This will enable us to make a claim against the carriers.
(5) Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, you have the right to change your mind after purchasing mail order items including our products. You must notify us within 14 calendar days, and pay for return delivery to the address specified on our website. We can arrange for courier pick up from your address if you prefer, and subtract the cost from your refund. We reserve the right to withhold refunds until evidence for the return of products has been provided, but the initial outbound delivery charge will be included in the refund. To read more about your rights please see the Directgov website http://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2013/3134/contents/made.
Instructions for cancellation at http://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2013/3134/schedule/3/made.
PRIVACY AND how we use your data
(1) We use your data to prepare and dispatch orders placed with us. This involves sharing your address, telephone number, and email address with a reputable courier company who will deliver your order. We also use your contact details to update you about the status of your order.
(2) We respect your privacy and will never share your personal details, unless we have a legal duty to use or disclose your information (including for crime and fraud prevention and related purposes).
(3) We will not send you any marketing emails unless you have requested to join our mailing list. You can leave our mailing list at any time by using the unsubscribe link provided on our emails, or by contacting us.
(4) Under the GDPR you have the right to access the data we hold about you. We are obliged to respond within one month. In the majority of cases we will respond much sooner than this.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Any matter that may arise out of your use of this Website (including any distance contract entered into through Etgames.co.uk) shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales. All contracts shall be concluded in English.